- Crane Bank Was Sold on a None Cash Sum of 200bn Shillings.Investigations
- Govt To Issue Free 300 Land Titles In Buganda
- Bank of Uganda Denied Crane Bank Limited a 157 Billion Loan to Recapitalize
- Kadaga Reechos The Demand to Fast Track The Domestic Relations Bill
- Govt Reviewing The Aviation Legislative Frame Work
The speaker of parliament Rebecca Kadaga declined to adhere to the plea of different mps including the leader of opposition who had not gotten chance to debate on the report of the legal committee regarding the uplifting of presidential age limit.
Ngora county woman representative Jacqueline Amongin raised a procedural point inquiring into whether the house is proceeding rightly when the people of Ngora have not heard her submit her views on constitutional amendments Bill.
Leader of opposition Winnie Kiiza noted that Money was spent to get veiws of the people, therefore to hear their views submitted .
She said that it is unfortunate that MPs are dinied to submit views the of thier people.
Meanwhile, Winnie Kiiza notified the speaker about the arrest of two mps including Wilfred Niwagaba and Medard Lubega Segona as they moved to serve her with a court summons.
In her response, the speaker of parliament Rebecca kadaga informed the house that the opposition has since Monday wasted time of the house under the command of the LOP hence not everyone could be given chance to debate.
She further reminded the opposition about the rule that does not allow any court summons to be served to speaker while parliament is sitting.