- Govt To Issue Free 300 Land Titles In Buganda
- Bank of Uganda Denied Crane Bank Limited a 157 Billion Loan to Recapitalize
- Kadaga Reechos The Demand to Fast Track The Domestic Relations Bill
- Govt Reviewing The Aviation Legislative Frame Work
- Cancer Institute Sets New Charge's For Radiotherapy Services
By our reporter.
The leader of opposition Winfred Kizza has saluted MPs who voted against the Amendment to remove the age limit of the president from the constitution.
” Dear Ugandans ,I salute my fellow members that were able to stand with you as we defended the constitution, we shall hold dearly your views and believe your voices will continue to awaken the conscious of those that betrayed your trust Winnie noted”.
Addressing journalists at parliament, together with some of members who Opposed the Bill ,Kizza said that, the whole process was illegal and they will challenge it in courts of law.
She urged Ugandans not lose hope, as they launch another campaign dubbed “Kogikuteko”.
She Said that they will move across the country telling Ugandans how bad the law is.