- Crane Bank Was Sold on a None Cash Sum of 200bn Shillings.Investigations
- Govt To Issue Free 300 Land Titles In Buganda
- Bank of Uganda Denied Crane Bank Limited a 157 Billion Loan to Recapitalize
- Kadaga Reechos The Demand to Fast Track The Domestic Relations Bill
- Govt Reviewing The Aviation Legislative Frame Work
By Acaye Henry
Somali Prime Minister, Hassan Khayre, has commended the Ugandan government for contribution made in ending the decade-long civil war and bringing back hope for peace and security in the horn of Africa country.
Mr. Khayre made the remarks at a ceremony hosted by the Ugandan embassy in Somalia, Monday, to mark 55th Independence Anniversary of the East African Nation yesterday.