- Crane Bank Was Sold on a None Cash Sum of 200bn Shillings.Investigations
- Govt To Issue Free 300 Land Titles In Buganda
- Bank of Uganda Denied Crane Bank Limited a 157 Billion Loan to Recapitalize
- Kadaga Reechos The Demand to Fast Track The Domestic Relations Bill
- Govt Reviewing The Aviation Legislative Frame Work
The leader of opposition and the deputy chief opposition whip and also Rukungiri municipality member of parliament Roland kaginda have in total returned 58m meant for age limit consultations .
This brings the total to 11 MPs who have so farc returned the money to parliament.
Leader of opposition Winnie Kiiza said the money wasn’t given in good faith, because it was never budgated for by parliament.
Kizza said that all Parliament procedures were violated, no meeting of the Parliament Commission sat to allocate for the 13 billion shillings for the age limit consultations.
The two Joined fellow, MPs William Nzoghu for Busungura North ,Busiro East MP, Medard Ssegona, Soroti district woman MP, Angeline Osege,Kira Municipality MP, Ssemujju Nganda and Rubaga North MP, Moses Kasibante, Kyadondo East Robert Kyagulanyi MP,Abdul Kantutu, Mathias Mpuga among others.