- Crane Bank Was Sold on a None Cash Sum of 200bn Shillings.Investigations
- Govt To Issue Free 300 Land Titles In Buganda
- Bank of Uganda Denied Crane Bank Limited a 157 Billion Loan to Recapitalize
- Kadaga Reechos The Demand to Fast Track The Domestic Relations Bill
- Govt Reviewing The Aviation Legislative Frame Work
By Rose Kasigwa.
The bishop of Arua Diocese Sabino Odoki has asked Christians to embrace family values if they are to build strong communities.
While wedding over 90 couples in a mass wedding in Koboko district, bishop Odoki said that in an effort to have strong pillars, wives and husbands need to work together to raise children in a responsible way.
While Koboko north mp, Elias Asiku one of the organizers of the mass wedding says that together with a Christian organization St. peter clever Mulago and St. peter clever community Lima, Koboko they are moving around the country to organize mass weddings for the catholic couples.
This he says is to get into proper marriage in and effort to build strong families which will in turn make the church stronger.
One of the newlywed couple from Koboko confessed that the wedding has cost them shs 50,000 as their contribution which was affordable and this has changed their lives by committing more to each other.