- Govt To Issue Free 300 Land Titles In Buganda
- Bank of Uganda Denied Crane Bank Limited a 157 Billion Loan to Recapitalize
- Kadaga Reechos The Demand to Fast Track The Domestic Relations Bill
- Govt Reviewing The Aviation Legislative Frame Work
- Cancer Institute Sets New Charge's For Radiotherapy Services
The Deputy Speaker Jacob Oulanya has advised formers Members of Parliament and current MPs to avoid luxurious life and being exorbitant expenditure.
The deputy Speaker has been opening the 14th Annual General Meeting of the Parliamentarian cooperative Savings and Credit Society Limited held at Parliament.
He said the MPs buy expensive clothes to impress people yet they Can also buy the same the things from down town at a low price with a spirit of saving money for their future in case they are have not made it to parliament.
He says the MPs who borrow money from Parliaments SACCO should plan for the money before they acquire it for invest