- Nearly 1 million children in West Nile to benefit from better quality health services
- Lord Mayor Erias Lukwago Calls for Protection of Ugandan Migrants in The Middle East and Asia
- Kadaga Calls for Tree planting During Christmas Break
- Ngo Staff Named In Break In. Report
- Uganda Gets State Of The Art Cancer & Hepatitis B Testing Machines
By Our reporter.
Mukono Municipality member of parliament Betty Nambooze has successfully undegone 8 hours Spine operation at Minipal Hospital in Bangalore India.
Nambooze injured her spinal cord on the 27th September in parliament during a fracas that ensued at parliament,over Constitutional Amendment Bill 2017 ,to remove Article 102 (B) of the constitution to lift Presidential age limit.
The MP has been getting treatment at Bugolobi Medical Center before going to India , was later referred by Doctors to fly to India for specialized surgery .