- Crane Bank Was Sold on a None Cash Sum of 200bn Shillings.Investigations
- Govt To Issue Free 300 Land Titles In Buganda
- Bank of Uganda Denied Crane Bank Limited a 157 Billion Loan to Recapitalize
- Kadaga Reechos The Demand to Fast Track The Domestic Relations Bill
- Govt Reviewing The Aviation Legislative Frame Work
Government Chief Whip Ruth Nankabirwa has warned opposition over their misconduct in parliament yesterday.
Nankabirwa says the too much provocation from opposition will prompt NRM members also to react back to opposition MPs if they continue with the some acts.
Addressing media at parliament Nankabirwa also said that legislators belonging to the ruling party who are the majority can retaliate because causing chaos is not a monopoly of the opposition.
Nankabirwa has also reassured the country that NRM is not yet defeated and now more determined to move the motion today to lift the presidential age limit article 102.