- Lord Mayor Erias Lukwago Calls for Protection of Ugandan Migrants in The Middle East and Asia
- Kadaga Calls for Tree planting During Christmas Break
- Ngo Staff Named In Break In. Report
- Uganda Gets State Of The Art Cancer & Hepatitis B Testing Machines
- Positive economic Performance Stays Lending Rate At 10%
100 ACRES SECURED FOR DEVELOPMENT SAYS CITY COUNCIL
The chairman Kampala district land board Yusuf Nsibami say that they
have established more than 100 acres of un developed land belonging
to KCCA which can be used by Government to establish markets and
work places for the youth and artisans.
The senior minister for Kampala Betty kamya and her junior Benny
Namugwanya have been touring the five divisions of Kampala to identify
the land, which some of it has been encroached on.
The state minister for Kampala Benny Namugwanya says that the
intention of identifying the vacant land is to plan better for the