- Crane Bank Was Sold on a None Cash Sum of 200bn Shillings.Investigations
- Govt To Issue Free 300 Land Titles In Buganda
- Bank of Uganda Denied Crane Bank Limited a 157 Billion Loan to Recapitalize
- Kadaga Reechos The Demand to Fast Track The Domestic Relations Bill
- Govt Reviewing The Aviation Legislative Frame Work
By Kasiwga Rose.
The people of Terego in west Nile will soon start locally manufacturing sanitary pads on a large scale and Terego east mp Obiga Kania who is also state minister Internal Affairs says that this will help make the sanitary parts cheaper and in turn help women and girls.
Obiga Kania says that he has imported some sowing and weaving machines and apparently he is in the process of recruiting a trainer and trainees.
He says that in future the project will also be extended to making clothes like uniforms for schools among other garments.
The training centre is apparently located in odupi sub country however with time when it turns into a vocational institute it will get its own home.