- Crane Bank Was Sold on a None Cash Sum of 200bn Shillings.Investigations
- Govt To Issue Free 300 Land Titles In Buganda
- Bank of Uganda Denied Crane Bank Limited a 157 Billion Loan to Recapitalize
- Kadaga Reechos The Demand to Fast Track The Domestic Relations Bill
- Govt Reviewing The Aviation Legislative Frame Work
Source ministry of health.
Minister of Health, Hon. Dr. Jane Ruth Aceng commissioned a mobile laboratory from World Health Organization (WHO) and other development partners at Kapchorwa Hospital to intensify surveillance of Marburg Virus Disease in Eastern Uganda.
The laboratory will also be used to equip health workers in Kween and Kapchorwa with necessary operational skills.