- Crane Bank Was Sold on a None Cash Sum of 200bn Shillings.Investigations
- Govt To Issue Free 300 Land Titles In Buganda
- Bank of Uganda Denied Crane Bank Limited a 157 Billion Loan to Recapitalize
- Kadaga Reechos The Demand to Fast Track The Domestic Relations Bill
- Govt Reviewing The Aviation Legislative Frame Work
Source NRM .
President Yoweri Museveni has spent this afternoon visiting and consoling with families of murder victims in Bukomansibi district.
The President later addressed a public rally at Kyamabale Primary school grounds in Kibinge sub-county and said that government will overcome the wave of crime that characterised 2017 that cost the country many lives.
Criminals armed with sticks and machetes on new year’s eve attacked Kabukolwa village in Kingo sub-county Lwengo district killing 23 year old Haman Kayemba Gonzaga, they later attacked Kyamabale village in Kibinge sub-county in Bukomansimbi district and murdered 65 years old retired Senior Sepretendant of Police Denis Lumala Sebugwawo, 40 year old Nantale Jane and 15 year old Bosco Selemba and injured a dozen more in the attack.
Security is already following a trail of evidence and tips left behind by the criminals. The President was accompanied by the IGP Gen. Kale Kayihura.