- Crane Bank Was Sold on a None Cash Sum of 200bn Shillings.Investigations
- Govt To Issue Free 300 Land Titles In Buganda
- Bank of Uganda Denied Crane Bank Limited a 157 Billion Loan to Recapitalize
- Kadaga Reechos The Demand to Fast Track The Domestic Relations Bill
- Govt Reviewing The Aviation Legislative Frame Work
One hundred couples are to be wedded during a mass wedding that will take place in Koboko district on January 28.
One of the organizers of the function who is also Koboko north mp Elias Asiku says that the country wide project that is sponsored by St. Peter clever community Mulago in conjunction with St. Peter Clever Lima in Koboko is intended to strengthen marriages.
Elias Asiku says that there are hundreds of couples who are cohabiting and the mass wedding project is meant to help them to marry officially and as such this will strengthen their families.
Asiku further says that families are the small units of the church and in order to strengthen the church you must first build up families by having proper marriages.