- Govt To Issue Free 300 Land Titles In Buganda
- Bank of Uganda Denied Crane Bank Limited a 157 Billion Loan to Recapitalize
- Kadaga Reechos The Demand to Fast Track The Domestic Relations Bill
- Govt Reviewing The Aviation Legislative Frame Work
- Cancer Institute Sets New Charge's For Radiotherapy Services
8Mukono municipality member of parliament Betty Nambooze has been transferred back to bugolobi Medical Center, after being checked by medics at the orthopedic department of mulago national referal hospital for assessment.
The MP who has been getting treatment at bugolobi Medical Center after getting injured in the fracas that ensued at parliament last month, during a debate on the amendment of article 102 (b) of the constitution of Uganda, that’s seeks to lift the removal of age limit of president.
The MP was spoted by eyewitness boarding an ambulance in mulago hospital, back to Bugolobi Medical Center.
According to eyewitness ,she was taken for checkeup by doctors to see if the condition still requires her to go India for specialized treatment.